Saturday, April 26, 2014

Final Post...

I really don't know how to feel about leaving Peru today.  It's so bittersweet.  I'm so excited to go home and see all my family and friends and just be in my home country, but I'm also going to miss my life here in Peru.  It will be really sad saying goodbye to my host family.  They've been extremely nice to me over the past 4 months and I really feel like part of their family.  They've helped me so much in developing my Spanish as well...amazing people.  I've already said goodbye to most of the group because they had earlier flights...it's depressing!  I've made some really amazing friends during this trip and I know we'll still hang out in the US, but we were always doing something new and exciting here in Peru.  I feel very lucky that I came with this group; they made being in a foreign country that doesn't speak much English sooo much easier.  I know I'll miss Peru when I get back, but hopefully I'll be able to come back someday!  Hasta luego, Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment